Evaresta is a global consulting company, helping small and medium sized businesses Be Global. In today’s business environment going global isn’t a luxury but a necessity. New opportunities exist locally, regionally and globally. Businesses don't have the luxury of winning domestically before becoming global. Today, businesses need to think, act and be global from day one!
For many small businesses, going global meant signing up a distributor or agent in some foreign land and then expact orders to start coming. That go-global strategy is ineffective and unrealistic. That model of going global is old fashioned and not representative of today’s business environment.
Building a successful global business requires more, but shouldn't require more money, more time or more people..
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how Evaresta can assist your business realize your global and local potential.
- The right going global plan isn't simply signing up a distributor in a country and waiting for orders to come in. Entering a new country requires understanding the industry in the new country and developing an entry plan to bring your products or services into the new region. Evaresta can prioritize countries and prepare your custom global entry plan.
- Going global shouldn't be expensive or require a large staff. Evaresta's personnel around the world will be your global sales, marketing, business development, supply chain management and transportation team. Evaresta is your "feet-on-the-street" in dozens of countries around the world, managing strategic partners, executing demand generation activities, working with your distributors and sales channels, and visiting clients to ensure your product or service succeed.
- Going global on your own? Let Evaresta train and educate your executives and corporate team on how best to enter a specific country or region.
"We have been working with Evaresta for a few months now. Not only does this firm deliver everything they promise on time, but the quality of those deliverables is very high. Their research and experience have produced actionable strategies they can execute on our behalf, or coach us to do the same. They are truly part of the SSP team and a valued partner I trust to significantly grow my business."
- Mr. Dennis Cieri, Founder and CEO at SSP Nutrition.
“Evaresta researched and developed a Country Entry Plan and Strategy for iWatt’s entry into the Indian electrical meter industry. They used a combination of interviews with Indian energy company executives and analysts. Coupled with in-country market experience and business knowledge they helped us understand the opportunities and challenges and clearly mapped out a 12 month India entry timeline for our semiconductor products. Their service saved us time, money and people and helped us make the right strategic and tactical decisions on our product entry into the Indian market.”
- Mr. Sal Sestito, VP of Business Development at iWatt.
“Evaresta provided SLS strategic guidance on the launch of our health and wellness business. Their recommended regional launch strategy was based on market research, an understanding of regional demographics, and strong analytics. The resulting business knowledge was pivotal in helping guide us on the start of our venture. The team delivered a thorough report and spent time to explain details and reasons behind their recommendations. Evaresta worked closely with us and have always been there when we had questions, responding with excellent suggestions and advice for our business.”
- Mr. Herberth Rivera, CEO at SLS.